Call for Papers
The Ted Hughes Society Journal Volume 4 Issue 1 (2014)
Submissions are invited to the Ted Hughes Society Journal, a peer-reviewed online scholarly publication. The aims of the journal are:
o To promote scholarly engagement with the works of Ted Hughes
o To initiate and support the study of Hughes’s life and works
o To publish these findings
Suggested topics for papers include:
- Hughes and translation, including Hughes’s friendship and collaborations with the late Daniel Weissbort.
- Hughes’s relationship with the late critic and champion of his work, Keith Sagar.
- Hughes’s writing for children.
- The Ted Hughes archives.
- Recordings of Ted Hughes reading his work.
- Hughes’s friendships and collaborations with other writers and artists.
- The publication history of Hughes’s work.
- Landscapes and localities in Hughes’s work.
- Hughes and the environment.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th 2014.
The Ted Hughes Society Journal is an online peer reviewed scholarly publication founded with the following aims:
- To promote scholarly engagement with the works of Ted Hughes
- To initiate and support the study of Hughes's life and works
- To publish these findings
To view the journal's articles, you need to subscribe. Details on annual subscription can be found under the 'subscribe' tab
We also offer a range of free content, including mini essays on Hughes's life and works